Overseas applicants are required to hold a minimum of a Student Visa in order to undertake any study in Australia and are also required to convert their pilot licence to an Australian CASA flight crew Licence.

AJPA can assist overseas pilots obtain the approvals and undertake the licence conversions required in order to operate as a commercial pilot in Australia.

In order to do this Aus Jump Pilot Academy utilises the services of FlyOz who are able to assist students wishing to convert their foreign pilot licence to a CASA approved Part 61 Licence. Interested applicants are encouraged to send their details to Lyn, Mark and the team at Flyoz.

Contact FlyOz

FlyOz Website